Well I've finally discovered what blogs are for: to make you feel better. To make you feel as if you're yelling or telling someone off who wronged you.
Our faceplate in our car was stolen yesterday. I think it was because I left the car doors unlocked, so I deserved it. I guess I have been lucky - I've been leaving the car unlocked since I got it in 2004. Not all the time, but a lot of the time. Who would steal the stratus?! Then this morning, the faceplate was gone. Nothing else - just the plate. The AUX cable for our iPods was even connected to it - they had to disconnect it. It looks like a tool was used rather than just pushing the button to release it since there is a small dent and the little plastic frame has popped out. I can get a new one on ebay, but geez.
Screw stealing. Screw people who steal. And screw me for not respecting our things enough to lock the door.